Thursday, November 10, 2011

Prosperity Game Day 10 - More Coming Every Day!


Good Day to All,

Today is Day 10!   Source Inc. is happy to deliver $89,000 to you today.  Delight in your abundance!  There is more coming every day.  We hope that you are beginning to see more and more of your desires manifesting in the world.  You have beautiful ideas and the world will benefit if you open and allow this flow to come into your 3D reality now.  Every day is a good day to ask and intend to receive that which is for the highest good of all and that mean you too. 


Enjoy this day to the fullest!

Flow Daley
Manager of Distribution of Gifts
Source Inc. 

Hi all lovely people,
I will write my post for the day later.  My internet is going down for service any minute and I must get this up so you can play!  Enjoy!  I will be.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. $89,000!! With all this wonderful money coming my way , I have been able to get so many wonderful things! Family vacations , cars, donation to a dear cause that is very important to me and so much more! With this money I finally paid off all my student loans!! Woo hoo I am debt free!!! With the money I had left over my husband and I got new wedding bands. We were able to mold our rings we currently have with new beautiful rings!! That way we still have our original ones still with us. I also gave my mom 10,000 dollars to help her out with any bills she had, which made me feel great! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. made a house pay't, donated to WC, FB, and began planning trip that I've wanted to take for the past 3 years. Thank You

    ReplyDelete