Friday, November 11, 2011

Prosperity Game Day 11 – Make a Wish!



Happy 11-11-11!  What a beautiful day to celebrate your expansion!  Every day is a new day to write your story, to express your magnificence, to be all that you can be.  All of your visions can come into being.  Take your glory!  Make a Wish!  The world is truly waiting for all the good that you can do, for all the beauty that you can create, for all the love that you can share!  It is time to let go of what is left of your resistance and open, open wide and big and full like that moon in the sky today.  Shine like the sun! 

The prosperity game has a focus on money, but it is about so much more than that.  It is about giving you the opportunity to see what big things you can do when you let go of your fears and beliefs of not being good enough to receive the massive and unlimited abundance that Source is joyously delivering to you every minute.  You reside in a flow of gold.  Allow it to work with you, to be with you, to bring you resources, joy, love, wisdom and all that you need for nourishment on every level.  When it seems to be missing, imagine it, call it into your presence, ask for what you want, focus on what is good and working well, express your gratitude and you will have it all.  

Today, there is no limit for you!  You set your own amount today and every day from here on.  What else could you do with the more that is here? 

In order to challenge you, Source would like to encourage you to imagine all else that you have not yet expressed in the game and ask for what more you could enjoy and use to infuse the world with more healing, more beauty, more wisdom, more joy.  Ask for more than you have yet considered.  Put an approximate dollar amount on it so that your mind continues to expand in terms of worldly money.  This money has been called evil and certainly there are better ways to move physical commodities but for now, this is still something that humanity must bring light to and you will do that by embracing it, allowing it to be abundant, by sharing it, by shining with it and as this happens, prosperity will become so common that money will be unnecessary.  For now, Ask for it.  Call it to come now.   Be with it for a little while and allow yourself to be in the mirage for a period of time and then feel the thankfulness and joy that this vision contains.  It is here NOW!  You have brought it forth.  We thank you! 

So how much more can you spend?  Think Big.  Pull out all the stops because whatever you put your thoughts to today will begin to form into reality.  Please share, declare it out loud, tell the world, what have you come to do and what do you need to do it? 

Flow Daley,
Manager of Distribution of Gifts
Source Inc.  



Ohh, how fun!  And how challenging!  I did not see that coming until this morning when I started to write. 

Every time I play this game I make some progress.  This time was super good for me and I knew that it would be.  I knew that I needed a round of the game.  Since I moved, my apparent incoming flow was cut by more than 50% and I have had concerns about how I would pay my bills.  Because of this, I had fallen back into some negative thinking and behaviors.  The game put me into unlimited thinking long enough for me to have a bigger vision and more courage to trust.  Trusting this unlimited flow has been a huge challenge for me over the years.  It requires what seems like an unavailable amount of courage at times to let go of the fear and the beliefs that have been so deeply engrained in my cells and my subconscious. The task of clearing out those limiting elements and replacing them with certainty that there is total potential available to me has taken time.  Even as I know how this works in my spirit and in my conscious mind, making it work in the 3D realm has required diligence.  It is so for most of us. 

Once again, I am bigger.  I have expanded.  I also find that after this course of the game, I have some homework.  I have this habit of saving money, which has not been completely bad, however, I realized this time how much I have held myself back.   I have a personal spending account that is all for me. Once the bills are paid and a little is put into savings, the remainder is split between my husband and I to use in any way we like.   Through our decades of marriage, I have spent a little of this and put some aside.  I have had many ideas of what I would do with it and some of it I have done, but I feel now that I just don’t use enough of it. I have felt that for a long time but I wasn’t letting go of it.   I have feared that if I used it, I would be left with no back-up money,  but yesterday, I began to spend it and I plan to continue to do that.  I have set some goals for myself to spend a minimum of 25% of it each month.   Even with that, it will never be empty because more will arrive before I ever need it all for anything.  How is that for a belief!  I counted it up and calculated what that would look like if nothing were added and I can see that I will be having spending sprees for months, meaning I will be spending more and being more generous than ever for quite some time and most likely…forever!  I can get some of those things that I imagined in the game right now.  In fact yesterday, I put in orders online for several things and I plan to go out today and buy a few more things in town.  One of the things that I will test is that belief that the more you get the energy flowing, the more it will flow so if that is true, I ought to have more and more and MORE flowing to me now.  The account will never be empty and it may never even diminish.  I shall see. 


I will continue to share my journey to the unlimited with you in my blog and on facebook so if you want to see how this all ends up, stay tuned. 

I hope you all enjoyed this round.  I loved sharing it with you.   I feel a strong connection with you and what you shared, especially those that played and shared so much each day.  I would love to give you a big hug! 

Now today is that day….11-11-11….time to Celebrate.  I have been physically tingling with the beautiful energies all week, at times being hit with fatique and at other times buzzing with it.  Today I will get out into the woods, take in some solar rays, immerse myself in salty water, sit by a fire and enjoy all the elements.  I am going into town to celebrate my abundance by shopping for a few fun things and treating my husband to lunch at a favorite spot.  This is my 3D life. I trust.  I TRUST!   I trust that there will be many many more days just as lovely for me and for you!  

4 comments:

  1. beyond what's already been given
    open a food co-op that enables members through volunteering to get food at cost, non members enjoy regional food, specialty organics, products for health & home that are sustainable produced,
    -be investor in small business start ups
    - be a lender without interest
    - sustain myself and others
    -travel
    - enable others to engage in health & well being supporting activities
    - go on retreat often
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I just want to THANK YOU for creating this wonderful game and blog. Although I dropped out of the game because I faced some personal challenges, I am jumping back in on my own time and will re-visit your November posts to recharge my abundance mindset. I truly feel your game had much to do with a recent epiphany, a deeply-buried fear/block in my subconscious that finally bubbled up to the surface. The knowledge gives me power now to overcome it. There is nothing stopping me now! Again, my gratitude and blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jo, I am so glad to hear that the game facilitated a breakthrough. It has done that for me numerous times and in fact every time I play, I feel like I make some progress in uncovering hidden beliefs and perceptions that are limiting my abundance and other things too. It's great work and fun!

    I love all that you contributed this round with your sharings. Thanks!

    I wish you continued fun, more epiphanies and wonderful abundance!

    ReplyDelete