Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prosperity Game Day 9 - What do you Intend to do with all that Money?


Greetings!

Things are going so well!  New channels of flow are opening up every day!  The system is beginning to work more efficiently than ever and we have you to thank for that.  We at Source applaud you today for expanding and opening!  We are elated at how quickly and easily you are assimilating this new prosperity! 

Today we are pouring $55,000 out to each of you to enjoy and use as you like.  
 
As the money increases more and more of you are sharing it with organizations that provide aid and assistance.  This is a beautiful thing and something that raises the energy for the whole of humanity.  Before you give, we invite you to imagine what kind of healing and what kind of feeling you want this money to help generate.  We tell you this because all organizations are not the same and some are not getting the results that you might hope to see.  Rather than sending money off because you have logically deduced that it is needed in a certain area and have found an organization that focuses in that area, set an intention in your visioning process and ask to be guided to the place where that goal or intent can best be accomplished.  Trust what you intuit and joyfully send that money connected to that intent. 

May your day  be joyfilled! 

Flow Daley,
Manager of Gift Distribution
Source Inc. 

Hi all, 
$55000 Whoo Hoo!  Already at Day 9.   11-11-11 is only a couple of days away. I can feel myself opening wide to receive all blessings!  

I went for a walk yesterday evening and enjoyed a gorgeous sunset.  I am so fortunate to have manifested this place where I live which is surrounded in beauty.  This is something I worked on creating in the years past and I want to acknowledge how well imagining what you want can work.  Every time I walk the trails that surround my home, I feel appreciation for this place and for the knowledge of how to magnetically attract what is in alignment with my being.  

Today I can hire a construction crew and some painters.  I'll have the stone work done on the first floor exterior, have the decks repaired, power-washed and stained.  I'll add an access hallway to the lower floor bathroom for guests to use.  Then the foundation for the garage/guest house will get started.  I am not really sure how much that will be but I am certain that $55000 is enough to start it all and more will arrive by the time I need it to put up finishing touches.  I also plan to go into town to replace an old TV with a new internet ready TV and I'll  purchase a small gas stove for the basement and have that installed too.  My hope is to create a very comfortable space for visitors who will come here for relaxation and rejuvenation.  I see myself enjoying their visits and feeling great about the space that I have provided for them.  

I think I will also go out for lunch.  Sue. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi again! So the other day I drove to the bank and I paid off my car. So with today's money, I'm buying my dream car, a white 2011 BMW! And I'm going to sign my son up for drivers Ed classes, and when he gets his license, I am passing my car down to him. I also donated 10,000 dollars to a charity that helps pay for surgeries for babies born with cleft lip. Thank you for this enormous amount of money, i feel so grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit behind- but today is even better- now finally feel that I have no financial worries-and am able to help others be & do who they know in their very heart-mind- soul what they are meant to do & be

    ReplyDelete