Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prosperity Game Day 8 - Gratitude is a Strong Magnet

Happy 8! 

Today is Day 8!    I see even now, new people are coming into the game.  How exciting!  It's never too late to start playing.

The numbers are getting bigger and so are the dreams of what to do with it.  Of course, this is all relative to where you are with money today.  To some, it is easy to spend $1000 in a day right now without blinking and eye and to others, even $10 of spending must be carefully considered.   What if that number could dissolve completely and you did not even have to think about the dollar amount, only the value that something had in your life and what it's effect would be on the good of all.  How would the world change if all began to realize that the Source is GENEROUS and UNLIMITED?  The purpose of the game, in part, is to put you into a space where for at least a bit of your day, you can feel that generosity and unlimitedness that is available to you.

The more you enjoy the flow that is coming the more will follow!  It is almost like a magnet or a vacuum that gets stronger the more you use it, so use it!  Appreciate it!

Gratitude is one of the energies that has a strong magnetic pull, so strong in fact that you can put the majority of your focus on that and you will see amazing results.  If you would like to upgrade this delivery of abundance to an even higher level, put some of your focus each day on gratitude.  What are you feeling thankful for today?

Once you spend a bit of time on that, you'll need some time to imagine what you have done with the very generous flow that continues to arrive!  Today, you have $34,000!!!!

With much appreciation for you being here in this little game and in the bigger game that is called your life!  Celebrating with gratitude that you are you!

Flow Daley,
Manager of Gift Distribution
Source Inc.

Hi all, 
I hope you are enjoying this game and beginning to feel more expanded in the area of prosperity.  Every time I play this game I get a bit of new insight or clearing.  It is one that can be repeated many many times with benefit.  It can be done for one day or a whole year or any amount in between.  I do it on a day when I feel confined in the area of money.  I am thinking it might be a good thing to do at tax time or when balancing the budget.  So yesterday I got my new car.  I, like Angie, who commented  on the facebook page (www.facebook.com/HeartofProsperity) , took her out for a spin.  I decided that my new car and the Blue Ridge Parkway should spend an afternoon together so we made that happen, with a hike and a picnic to boot.  I had a delicious Caprese Salad, good crusty bread and raspberries with chocolate.  I enjoyed the day with my husband and daughter.  The weather was luscious as was the company, the drive, the hike and the picnic.  Sue

2 comments:

  1. My husband has wanted a boat for as long as I have known him so I decided on planning this very big suprise for him. I planned on taking him to dinner , one of our favorite places to go, it's right on the water. So we were sitting at one of the tables outside , enjoying our lobster dinners and a few beers when I asked him what he thought of this boat in the water. We were admiring it , and he said to me " oh how I would love a boat like that!" I looked at him and smiled and said "honey , after dinner we get to take a ride on that boat because I bought it for us!!!" he was speechless!! Thank you unlimited universe, what a treat that was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Universe, for this generosity. I'm now holding onto $68,000 and experiencing panic because I do not know how to spend it.

    I don't WANT to spend it. I don't really want any "stuff". Since my parents died five years ago (four months apart), and left me with a house full of "stuff" I have yet to be able to sort, and then having financial changes, I've lost interest in material possessions. And I can only pamper myself so much.

    OK. Fine. I decided to use some of it and hire that professional organizer (did I mention that before?), got the house cleaned out, got the stuff sorted, then I hired a housekeeper because OMG I hate housework. Seeing all that stuff hauled off to a warehouse to be sorted, appraised and priced for sale was SUCH a relief. And now the past can be the past.

    When the stuff first left the house, it was hard, I felt a pang of guilt or maybe just the finality of the loss; but after awhile, I began to forget it had ever been there. It was easier to let go of things than I thought it would be. I only kept truly important items.

    Now the house is emptier, but it feels liberating. Without the constant reminders of my parents in every nook and cranny, I'm beginning to see the house as just a house. Without the people who made it a home, it's just a building. My attachment to it is loosening.

    Maybe now I'll finally be able to pack up and move to Nashville, which is where I really want to live. Maybe the rest of that cash is for the move...

    ReplyDelete