Monday, November 7, 2011

Prosperity Game Day 7 - Keep Your Connection Clear

Welcome to Day 7!

I am delighted that you are all still open to receive!  Source Inc. has unlimited resources to distribute as gifts and we are overjoyed to be able to find people who want to receive!

New money is made every day, every minute even!  This will not stop when your game ends.  The game is working in your imagination but I hope you realize that the things that you "seed" in your imagination are possible in your every day reality.  Look for more and more abundance to enter into your life as you continue to imagine.  Take some time to feel what it would be like if you where able to do all those things that you imagined.  Really feel it.  The image is the design but the feelings are the fuel that bring it to you.  It may start small or show up in a big way, that will depend on your beliefs about attracting what you want.  

Our delivery grid is functioning perfectly now so in order for you to receive this flow provided by Source Inc, continue to check in with yourself to feel that alignment with the flow.  Your personal connection to that flow lies within your heart.  That is where you are able to hook into that delivery grid.  Keep that connection clear. 

Today you have $21000 go spend.  Have fun!

Flow Daley
Manager of Gift Distribution
Source Inc.



Today I get my car!  It has AWD, it’s green and it has room for all of the stuff we want to be able to haul.  It is comfortable and roomy and gets great mileage.  It is reliable and easy to maintain and it is now parked in my driveway !!!   I feel very pleased to be able to get this new car.  Thanks Source!  Sue

3 comments:

  1. Today I met with my plastic surgeon! I had somethig happen to me a couple years ago and it took a toll on my body and my self confidence. So now that I have 21,000 dollars my dream can come true! I loved everything that my surgeon and I discussed, and I'm so excited for my surgery which is scheduled for January 3, 2012!!!
    Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly enjoyed another gorgeous day in northeast Ohio...I spent much time living "in the moment" and in awe of the beauty and abundance in my life. I had to pinch myself to realize it's not a dream, it's reality! I will remember days like this in the winter months ahead.

    $21,000! I've had many W2s in my working life that did not come close to $21,0000 so I am especially thankful to have this amount to spend in one day!!! After years of mopping puddles after it rains, we made arrangements for basement waterproofing. No more moldy basement smell! After that job is completed, we'll have an exterminator spray so I don't have to deal with those thousand legger creepy crawlies that like damp basements. Since today's theme is home improvement, we also ordered ceramic tiles for the kitchen (as much as I love our checkerboard pattern, vinyl flooring is SO hard to keep clean), and a new range, vent hood, and refrigerator.

    Finally, with the holiday season just around the corner, I donated $3,000 to the USO as a small token of appreciation for our military service people. Blessed and grateful for the freedom their sacrifices make possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up to $34,000 now and hoarding it even tighter...

    ReplyDelete